This product you are watching now is the latest popular, fashionable, good looking and convenient underwater video camera system. It not only has a large and color screen, but also has a high definition camera which has HD 1000 TV lines. What’s more, there are 12 high-power infrared lamp lights for camera light source, and these 12 infrared lamp lights are separated from camera to prevent the water spray coming into the camera.
Application field: monitoring aquaculture, underwater exploration, ocean/ice/lake fishing swimming/diving/snorkeling are all available.
– 7 inch TFT color monitor with sunvisor for bright environment outside
– Color CCD and HD 1000 TV lines camera
– Waterproof, aluminum alloy fish model design and durable material on the camera body
– Cold-resistant, waterproof and pull-resistant cables
– The available camera extension cable length: 15m
– 12 infrared lamp lights for camera light source
– The continuous using time of the battery is up to 8 hours
– LED gear brightness adjustment
– Display size: 7 inch
– Display resolution: 960 x 480
– Monitor input voltage: 12V DC
– Image sensor: CMOS sensor
– IP68 waterproof
– Viewing angle: 92 degree
– Visible distance (clear water): 1 – 3m
– Night vision: 12pcs IR LEDs
– Camera: 1000TVL/stainless steel
– Charger: AC 100 – 240V, DC 12.6V 1000mA
– Battery: lithium-ion battery 4500mAh
– Battery life: about 8 hours
– Operation temperature: -20 – 60 Deg.C
– Storage temperature: -30 – 80 Deg.C
– Camera size: diameter 38 x 86mm
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 15.00 x 11.00 cm / 8.27 x 5.91 x 4.33 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.